Dec 27, 2022
As we wrap up 2022, and with lots of changes happening in our lives, the economy and our businesses, how can we turn these changes into opportunities?
- How are you setting up your business to capitalize on change?
- Are you looking at your data to identify trends and strong points in your business?
Dec 13, 2022
On this episode of The Small Business Mindset we discuss how to:
- identify your income streams
- budget for monthly, quarterly and annual swings in income and expenses
- the importance of having and emergency fund and access to credit
- get real about your expenses
Nov 21, 2022
This time of the year is great for reflection and celebrating successes. It is also a time to get ready for next year! This episode of The Small Business Mindset is all about setting goals for 2023. Whether you are looking to grow your business, make more money, or strengthen relationships in your life, this episode...
Oct 31, 2022
How do we generate value to get results? Join Andrew MacDowell on #thesmallbusinessmindset podcast as we delve into our unique creative strategies that make us stand out.
- What does your customer experience when they interact with you and your brand?
- What do you want them to feel?
- What keeps them...
Oct 17, 2022
Joining me today on #thesmallbusinessmindset pocast is Shawn Terrel - President of Auction Services with United Country Real Estate. As we kick of Q4 of 2022, what is happening in the real estate market? How does the residential market impact the agricultural market and the commercial market in real estate? What does...