Jan 31, 2023
Meet Jason Carter-Solomon, Senior Vice President of Commercial Banking with Landmark National Bank.
Jason and I walk through what financial institutions look for when your business needs to apply for a loan.
Businesses may need lending services for things like:
- purchasing a building
- purchasing equipment for their...
Jan 9, 2023
Being the most healthy and active person you can be can have a BIG impact on your business. On this episode of #thesmallbusinessmindset we discuss how to improve your:
- Exercise Routine
- Food intake
- Alcohol / caffeine and other vice consumption
- Water intake
Let's make 2023 the best year ever by starting...
Dec 27, 2022
As we wrap up 2022, and with lots of changes happening in our lives, the economy and our businesses, how can we turn these changes into opportunities?
- How are you setting up your business to capitalize on change?
- Are you looking at your data to identify trends and strong points in your business?
Dec 13, 2022
On this episode of The Small Business Mindset we discuss how to:
- identify your income streams
- budget for monthly, quarterly and annual swings in income and expenses
- the importance of having and emergency fund and access to credit
- get real about your expenses